Invisalign vs. Braces
Is Invisalign is the right orthodontic treatment for you?
Braces were the traditional way to straighten teeth. However, Invisalign has changed the way we can go about orthodontic treatment. Invisalign is a simple, efficient, and discrete way to get your dream smile.
If you are unsure whether Invisalign or Braces is the right way to straighten your smile, we are here to help you! We have put together the top 5 reasons why we think Invisalign is a great option for you:
- Invisalign can be done at your dental office. There is no need to search for an orthodontist to do the treatment. Instead, you can continue seeing your regular dentist. How easy is that! And there are less required visits as you get all your aligners in one go!
- Invisalign has come a long way since it's been on the market and is now able to correct most cases from gaps, crowding, and correcting bites (crossbite, overbite and underbite). There are still some extreme cases that are better managed with Braces, during your consultation this will be determined.
- Invisalign is removable! This means you can continue to eat all your favourite foods, play musical instruments, continue with your regular oral care, and have no excuse not to floss.
- Invisalign is nearly invisible, which means you can feel confident to smile while your teeth are aligning is pseudo-secret.
- Invisalign is a smooth tray called an aligner, similar to a mouth guard, which means you will not experience any problems that come with brackets such as cuts or sores.
Ready for Invisalign? Have a few more questions?