If you are getting your health back on track in 2018, don’t forget that your oral health can significantly impact your overall health. Maintaining good oral health is a lot easier than you may think. To show you just how easy it is we have put together a list of 4 simple resolutions for 2018 and how you can get started today!
4 doable resolutions for your oral health
- Drink less sugary beverages. Instead, drink more water.
- Eat more leafy greens.
- Floss once a day.
- Visit the dentist twice a year.
You can start now by…
- grabbing a glass of water.
- adding a salad to your next meal.
- buying floss.
- making a dental appointment today!
See it’s not that hard to maintain good teeth. Now for step four, contact us today! Our goal is to help you manage good oral health and help you on your journey of healthy living.
Contact Sudbury Smiles Dentistry
Give us a call at 705-522-0220 ext. 1
or e-mail us at email@example.com